Born in Nürnberg (D) on 12.01.1969, Italian nationality, www.lianadugaro.coach – www.ginecoaching.com
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Core competencies:
- GineCoaching: life-career approach – tailormade for women – integrating coaching and ciclicity.
- Gestalt–Bioenergetics Counseling: development of present behaviours towards optimal relationships.
- Executive Coaching: enhancing view points and action taking towards optimal professional results.
- Integration of Somatic Experiencing® techniques: increasing resilience and stress resistance.
Further skills acquired:
- Managing teams and coaching people for developing the individuals’ talents.
- People management, also remotely, either as direct manager, project coordinator or mentor.
- Project management, stakeholders’ expectations management, multitasking under pressure and uncertainty.
- Design of operational models and procedures that are repeatable, robust, and consistent.
COUNSELING, COACHING, MENTORING in Italian, English, Spanish – since Jan 2011
Member of AssoCounseling (www.assocounseling.it: REG-A1497-2014):
- Private practice helping clients to improve their personal and professional wellbeing and to reach their extra-ordinary objectives – since Oct 2013
- Professional practice as a Deutsche Bank manager. Career, Life & Executive Coach – Jan 2011 – Sep 2013
Member of AICP Associazione Italiana Coach Professionisti (http://www.associazionecoach.com/:
• Private practice supporting clients in reaching their personal and professional obiectives – since Oct 2013
Coach for Alumni Bocconi (https://bocconialumni.it/it/career-advice/coaching.html) – since Jun 2017
Mentor at PWN Professional Women Network, Milan – since May 2012:
- Individual mentoring towards challenging objectives and career transitions (2012-2018).
- Group mentoring to develop leadership skills (2014 and 2015).
- Facilitator of the Mentor the Mentor initiative, and Mentee in the Reverse-Mentoring program (2017)
Trainer for CEGOS Italia, Milan – Feb-Nov 2018
Trainer on the following personal development topics, for a client project in Friuli Venezia Giulia:
- Stress management, self regulation, and resilience;
- Active listening, assertive communication, and negotiation.
SDA Bocconi (MBA Department of Bocconi University) – Milan, 1995 – 1997
Information System Business Area: Junior consultant, University assistant, MBA Tutor, 1996–1997
Production and Technology Business Area: Junior researcher, University assistant, 1995–1996
Deutsche Bank Group – Trade Finance / Cash Management Corporates, Mar 2012 – Sep 2013
Learning & Development Global Project Coordinator (Director):
- Creation of a structured framework harmonizing development initiatives in EU, US, APAC (1.700 people).
- Design of a Global Mentoring program applicable across the three regions.
Deutsche Bank Group – Cash Management Corporates Sep 1999 – Mar 2012 Head of Implementation and Service Switzerland, Austria, Italy (Director), 2008–2012
Leading the three teams with the following responsibilities (34 people):
- Providing guidance to the team members and coaching them on the progress of their assigned projects.
- Coordination of the most critical initiatives, project management and tracking of main milestones.
- Project Management of clients’ deals and internal projects, including an international task transfer.
- Processes streamlining and harmonisation.
Head of Account Management and Service Italy (Director):
Leading 3 local teams: Implementation, Client Service and Relationship Management (17 people), 2007-2008
Leading 4 Implementation teams located in 4 different European branches (19 people), 2005-2007
Project Manager and Head of Implementation Italy (Vice President) 1999-2005
Direct responsibility for building, leading and optimizing the local Implementation team (10 people).
IT/Organisational Analyst: Design of internal procedures, 1997 – 1999
Università degli Studi di Padova (student) Bachelor’s degree in Psychological science (laurea in Scienze e Tecniche Psicologiche), 2017-2020
Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner, 2016-2019
Program designed to enhance the skills of professionals working with stressed individuals
5th level of Claudio Naranjo’s SAT-Seekers After Truth Program, 2012 – 2018
Self development program applying the Enneagram as a personality map.
Institut Integratiu – Barcelona, Spain, Nov 2014 – Jun 2015
Family Constellations Facilitator training
EEC Escuela Europea de Coaching – Turin, Milan Mar 2013 – Jan 2014
Executive Coach Certification (International Coach Federation ACTP level).
SIBiG Società Italiana di Bio-Gestalt – Milan Jan 2011 – Dic 2013
Master in Gestalt and Bioenergetics Counseling (accredited by AssoCounseling).
Università Commerciale Luigi BOCCONI – Milan
Chartered Accountancy equivalent Diploma (Dottore Commercialista e Rev. Uff. dei Conti), 1995
Business Administration Degree (Thesis on with Virtual Reality applications in product innovation), 1994
LANGUAGE SKILLS (OTHER THAN ITALIAN)
English: Fluent (Cambridge Proficiency Grade C – 2002)
Spanish: Fluent (Nivel Avanzado – 2007)
German: Intermediate (Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache – 1998)